Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Shob <sh...@tataelxsi.co.in> on 2009/04/24 09:55:58 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache server Ipv6 proxy configurations

Hi All,

I am trying to configure the Apache HTTP server for ipv6 proxy.

But i was unable to configure this.
Could any one please help me out on this.
Following are what i have tried but with no success

In httpd.conf file.

# Proxy Server directives. Uncomment the following lines to
# enable the proxy server:
#
<IfModule mod_proxy.c>
ProxyRequests On
#
<Proxy *>
    Order deny,allow
    Deny from all
    Allow from 192.168.75.0/24
</Proxy>

#
# Enable/disable the handling of HTTP/1.1 "Via:" headers.
# ("Full" adds the server version; "Block" removes all outgoing Via:
headers)
# Set to one of: Off | On | Full | Block
#
ProxyVia On

#
# To enable a cache of proxied content, uncomment the following lines.
# See http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/mod_cache.html for more details.
#
#<IfModule mod_disk_cache.c>
#   CacheEnable disk /