Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Daniele Sacchetti <da...@libero.it> on 2002/11/25 13:28:25 UTC

deployment from a WSDL file

Is it possible to deploy a service starting from its wsdl file
definition instead of the deploy.wsdd file?

The solution I found was to modify the WSDL2Java parser as explained in
the Axis integration guide in section "WSDL Parser and Code generator
Framework"
(http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/~checkout~/xml-axis/java/docs/integration-guide.html#WSDL
plug)
to obtain instead of a deploy.wsdd file, a string or InputStream with
the same content as the deploy.wsdd file and use this InputStream as
input for the AdminClient for the deployment step.
But this solution seams not to be possible because the only output you
can obtain from the Parser class is a file and it is not possible to
store this output in a InputStream or String variable.
Do you have any solution for my problem?

Many Thanks,
Daniele