Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Alan Carroll <so...@verizonmedia.com.INVALID> on 2020/04/08 19:52:30 UTC

[API] Administrative JSON-RPC interface

We (Damian and I) are starting work on replacing the current administrative
control channel with an JSON-RPC based one, as I have mentioned at previous
summits. The basic write is here:
https://solidwallofcode.github.io/RPC.en.html.

I would prefer to not discuss this on the mailing list. If there is actual
interest in this work outside of the two of us, reply that you are
interested and I will open an issue on github to hold the discussion. An
issue will be much easier to find later, and I think has a better interface
than email for such discussions.

Re: [API] Administrative JSON-RPC interface

Posted by Alan Carroll <so...@verizonmedia.com.INVALID>.
OK, let's discuss it here:
https://github.com/apache/trafficserver/issues/6633

Posted by David Calavera <da...@gmail.com>.