Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/22 08:23:35 UTC

Disable to connect font.googleapis.com

Hi dev,

I have a problem using Zeppelin with private network environment. My
machine cannot access to internet but Zeppelin looks like to update its
resources from internet. How can I disable to update resources from
internet? It makes my running too slow.

Thanks in advance,
Jongyoul Lee

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net

Re: Disable to connect font.googleapis.com

Posted by Corneau Damien <co...@gmail.com>.
Yes, thats what we wanted to do.

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Damien,