Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Hai Lu <lh...@apache.org> on 2020/02/13 18:27:56 UTC

[DISCUSS] Samza 1.3.1 release

Hi all,

We're going to make a 1.3.1 release to address some critical issues that
were found in 1.3.0

1.3.1 will be based off 1.3.0 but include the following additional commits:

SAMZA-2447: Checkpoint dir removal should only search in valid store dirs
(#1261)
SAMZA-2446: Invoke onCheckpoint only for registered SSPs (#1260)
SAMZA-2431: Fix the checkpoint and changelog topic auto-creation. (#1251)
SAMZA-2434: Fix the coordinator steam creation workflow
SAMZA-2423: Heartbeat failure causes incorrect container shutdown (#1240)
SAMZA-2305: Stream processor should ensure previous container is stopped
during a rebalance (#1213)

I'm going to create the release candidate soon.

Thanks,
Hai

Re: [DISCUSS] Samza 1.3.1 release

Posted by Jagadish Venkatraman <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1 thank you Hai for shepherding this release.

--
Jagadish V,
Graduate Student,

Re: [DISCUSS] Samza 1.3.1 release