Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Chris Newland <ch...@emorphia.com> on 2001/09/06 16:04:20 UTC

RE: xmlns:util

Hi All,

The util logicsheet still doesn't work in Cocoon2b2 (from CVS). Is this
still a valid way to insert a String containing XML into the document as SAX
events? i.e. should I try and fix it or is there a better way to do this?

(I'm using namespace xmlns:util="http://apache.org/xsp/util/2.0")

Thanks,

Chris