Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by jo...@hknetmail.com on 2003/02/01 05:15:00 UTC

CONTACT

Dear Friend,

I am MR JOHN WILLIAMS, Bank Manager of ORIENT BANK OF NIGERIA, Lagos Branch. I
have urgent and very confidential business proposition for you.

On June 6 1997, an American oil consultant/contractor with the Nigerian
National Petroleum Corporation, Mr. Nelly Cole made a numbered time (Fixed)
deposited for twelve calendar months, valued at US$25,000,000.00 (TWENTY FIVE
Million United States Dollars) in my branch.

Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got
no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his
contract employers, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation that Mr. Nelly Cole
died from an automobile accident. On further investigation, I found out that he
did not leave a WILL and all attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless.
I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr. Nelly Cole did
not declare any next of kin n all his official documents, including his
Bank Deposit paperwork. This sum of US$25,000,000.00 is still sitting in the
Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end
of each year. No one will come forward to claim it. According to the Nigerian
Law, at the expiration of 6 (six) years, the money will revert to the ownership
of the Nigerian Government if nobody applies to claim the funds.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as
the next of kin to Mr. Nelly Cole so that the fruits of this old man's labour
will not get into the hands of some corrupt officials. This is simple I will
like you to provide me immediately with your full names and address so that the
attorney will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits, which will put
you in place as the next of kin.

We shall however employ the services of two attorneys for drafting and
notarization of the WILL and obtain the necessary documents and letter of
probate/administration in your favor the transfer. A bank account in any part
of the world, which you provide, will then facilitate the transfer of this
money to you as the beneficiary/next of kin. The money will be paid into your
account for us to share in the ratio of that we will both agreed upon. There is
no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by the
attorney and my position as the Branch Manager guarantees the successful
execution of this transaction.

If you are interested, please reply immediately via email. Upon your response,
I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will
help you understand.

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this
transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require
your assistance to invest my share in your country.

Awaiting your urgent reply via email, you can send your reply to this box or my
other personal email address: mrjo_williams@yahoo.com

Best regards,
JOHN WILLIAMS

HKNETMAIL.COM Free WEB MAIL Service by  HKNET