Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Ben Davies <bd...@stickyeyes.com> on 2009/10/15 10:06:49 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_dbd and multiple DB connections

Can someone tell me if it is possible to have more than one database
connection using mod_dbd at once? For example, if I want to connect to
database A with mod_authn_dbd and connect to database B using mod_authz_dbd?
If this is possible, how do you configure more than one connection, and how
do you specify which connections to use.

I think I know the answer is that there can only be one connection per
server/virtual host. I hope this is not the case.

Cheers!

Ben Davies

RE: [users@httpd] mod_dbd and multiple DB connections

Posted by Ben Davies <bd...@stickyeyes.com>.
Nice one! I was hoping this had been addressed.

Cheers!

Ben

On 15 Oct 2009, at 09:06, Ben Davies wrote:

I think I know the answer is that there can only be one connection per
server/virtual host. I hope this is not the case.

That's true in 2.2.x versions.

For what you want, you can try the svn trunk version, or any of the
(unreleased) 2.3.x tarballs.

--

Nick Kew

Re: [users@httpd] mod_dbd and multiple DB connections