Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/14 12:31:43 UTC

Anybody have a copy of the Geronimo release process page?

The wiki is still missing in action.  Unfortunately, I don't have the
details of the Geronimo release process committed to memory.  Does
anybody have a copy of that particular page they can make available so I
can start preparing the specs for a release vote?

Rick

Re: Anybody have a copy of the Geronimo release process page?

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.
On 4/14/2010 6:31 AM, Rick McGuire wrote:
> The wiki is still missing in action.  Unfortunately, I don't have the
> details of the Geronimo release process committed to memory.  Does
> anybody have a copy of that particular page they can make available so
> I can start preparing the specs for a release vote?
I was able to retrieve a copy of this page from the Google cache.

Rick