Posted to user@flink.apache.org by JING ZHANG <be...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/01 02:42:03 UTC

Re: Flink performance with multiple operators reshuffling data

Hi Jason,
> In our case, our input/output ratio of these Flin operators are all 1 to
1, so I guess it doesn't matter that much..
Yes
> But I think the keys we are using in general are pretty uniform.
Cool. You could run for a period of time to see if there is data skew. If
there is indeed a data skew, then consider how to solve it.

Best,
JING ZHANG

Jason Liu <ja...@ucla.edu> 于2021年8月31日周二 下午4:23写道: