Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Filippo Diotalevi <fi...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/14 10:21:48 UTC

Wiki-Stuff new website memory problem

Hi,
 I'm in the process of porting the contents of the old Wicket-Stuff
website in the new one, but I'm having all sort of problems with the
confluence installation (mainly OutOfMemoryExceptions).
Searching in the atlassian support site, they suggest to increase
tomcat memory up to 500MB, adding the -Xmx500m parameter in
catalina.sh

Is it possible to make this change?
Thanks
--
Filippo Diotalevi
filippo.diotalevi@gmail.com

Re: Wiki-Stuff new website memory problem

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
done

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
yeah and very strange once like:

java.lang.RuntimeException: org.w3c.dom.DOMException: NAMESPACE_ERR: An
attempt is made to create or change an object in a way which is incorrect
with regard to namespaces.
 at org.apache.xerces.dom.CoreDocumentImpl.checkDOMNSErr(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.xerces.dom.AttrNSImpl.setName(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.xerces.dom.AttrNSImpl.&init&(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.xerces.dom.CoreDocumentImpl.createAttributeNS(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.xerces.dom.CoreDocumentImpl.importNode(Unknown Source)

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
i think bamboo counts each method as a test instead of each class

-igor

Posted by Frank Bille <fr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
mvn test?