Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Gary Martin <ga...@wandisco.com> on 2012/09/03 14:53:21 UTC

September Reports

I gather that we are on the list for reporting this month. Would anyone
care to volunteer?

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2012

Cheers,
     Gary

Re: September Reports

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com>.
Excellent. As a Director, that is the kind of report that I look for.

Thanks,
-g

Re: September Reports

Posted by Gary Martin <ga...@wandisco.com>.
I have updated the wiki page on Joe's behalf for now. No changes to the
content at this point. I will see if I can think of something to add.

Cheers,
     Gary

Re: September Reports

Posted by Gary Martin <ga...@wandisco.com>.