Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/19 12:17:58 UTC

Releasing a 3.2.2 ?

It's been quite some time since 3.2.1 and lots of things have been fixed.
I'm thinking we may want to do a new release of the 3.2 branch.
Any volunteer ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Releasing a 3.2.2 ?

Posted by Daryl Richter <ng...@comcast.net>.
On Mar 19, 2008, at 10:45 AM, Bruce Snyder wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 7:07 AM, Gert Vanthienen
> <ge...@skynet.be> wrote:
>> L.S.,
>>
>>  Wouldn't it make sense to also upgrade to ActiveMQ 5 as well or
>> is this
>>  too big a change for a bugfix release?
>
> I'm already doing this work on the trunk and I think it will be
> minimal. When I get that completed, I'll probably commit the changes
> to the 3.2 branch as well.

This is great news, thanks!

--
Daryl
http://itsallsemantics.com

"Under capitalism, man exploits man.
  Under communism, it's just the opposite."
     -- John Kenneth Galbraith

Re: Releasing a 3.2.2 ?

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/

Re: Releasing a 3.2.2 ?

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
L.S.,

Wouldn't it make sense to also upgrade to ActiveMQ 5 as well or is this
too big a change for a bugfix release?

Gert

Re: Releasing a 3.2.2 ?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Releasing a 3.2.2 ?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Yea, definitely wait for CXF 2.0.5 if you can wait that long.
Unfortunately, that will be at least a week delay.   The votes on the
maven plugins that will be required will finish tomorrow at which point
I can build 2.0.5.  3+ days to vote on cxf-dev, then another 3+ days in
general@incubator.....

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp