Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Aniket Mokashi <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/01 00:37:57 UTC

Re: [Discussion] Any thoughts on PIG-3457?

+1 on reverting PIG-3419 and applying it to tez branch if its blocking
pig-0.12 release.

"...:::Aniket:::... Quetzalco@tl"

Re: [Discussion] Any thoughts on PIG-3457?

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.
Thanks a lot!

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [Discussion] Any thoughts on PIG-3457?

Posted by Cheolsoo Park <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Cheolsoo Park <pi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Aniket.