Posted to users@opennlp.apache.org by "wl.gao.tkl" <wl...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/22 19:00:25 UTC

How to get another TreeNode along some relationAnnotation of TypedDependency.

Hi,
I am thinking of using TreeNode’s followArcToNode() method.
But, when I added the argument of a new AdjectivalModifierGRAnnotation, the compiler tells me that it is illegal.
Isn’t the api doc said that the AdjectivalModifierGRAnnotation extends GrammaticalRelation.GrammaticalRelationAnnotation?
I there any mistake I have made?
Or is there a better way of tracking another TreeNode along with the dependency chain?
(I want to extract some specific patterns)

Thank you.