Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "H. Swaczinna" <sw...@wlp-systems.de> on 2007/02/23 16:54:19 UTC

[Tobago] foreach and SelectOneChoice

Hi,

I want to display a list of data rows. Each row has a tc:selectOneChoice
with a different item list. I tried this with c:foraech:

<c:forEach items="${workflowController.rollen}"
  varStatus="status" begin="0">
  <tc:out id="rolle_${status.index}"
    value="#{workflowController.rollen[${status.index}]}"/>
  <tc:cell spanX="2">
    <tc:selectOneChoice id="benutzer_${status.index}"
      value="#{workflowController.benutzer[${status.index}]}">
      <f:selectItems value="#{workflowController.benutzerMasterData[${status.index}].itemList}"/>
    </tc:selectOneChoice>
  </tc:cell>
</c:forEach>

But I get this error:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /edit/workflowView.jsp(287,22) According to TLD or attribute directive in tag file, attribute value does not accept any expressions

Is there any way to have different item lists per row, maybe with tc:sheet?

Regards
Helmut

Re: [Tobago] foreach and SelectOneChoice

Posted by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de>.
Hi Helmut,

i think the id attributes makes the problem. Did you need to define them?

Of cause you can also use the sheet for this.

Regards,
  Volker