Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Christoph Sturm <ch...@schaumwelt.com> on 2001/02/23 16:02:41 UTC

howto migrate a project from c1 to c2

Hello cocoon-users,

  Is there an easy howto on converting a project from Cocoon to C2,
  and would you recommend using C2 in a production enviroment?

--
Best regards,
 Christoph                          mailto:chrisml@schaumwelt.com

Re: howto migrate a project from c1 to c2

Posted by Paul Russell <pa...@luminas.co.uk>.
* Christoph Sturm (chrisml@schaumwelt.com) wrote :
> Hello cocoon-users,
>   Is there an easy howto on converting a project from Cocoon to C2,

Nope. Care to write one? :)

>   and would you recommend using C2 in a production enviroment?

Not yet, no. We're still only alpha at the moment, things keep changing.
We should be going beta sometime in the next couple of months, keep 'em
peeled. We are getting to the stage where we could use some more people
using the code, though, so feel free to get your hands dirty. Just don't
blame us if Cocoon 2 eats your cat, although tell us how it did it and
we'll do our best to stop it doing the same next time. (small
compensation if you're a cat, but still...)

Paul