Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/27 23:02:27 UTC

Unable to shutdown G 2.1 server

I am unable to shutdown G 2.1 Tomcat server either from admin console or by
pressing Ctrl+C in the command window on Windows XP.  Has anyone else run
into this situation?

++Vamsi

Re: Unable to shutdown G 2.1 server

Posted by "Erik B. Craig" <ec...@apache.org>.
I have seen it take a very long time to shut down, or even give a
wonderfully lengthy stack trace on a shut down if the JVM runs out of
memory for some reason or another... so that might be something to
look into.

Thanks,
Erik B. Craig
ecraig@apache.org

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
The server build I had from Saturday (26th) was fine.  I am now at rev
615612 and there seems to be a problem.  What revision is your server built
from?

++Vamsi

Posted by Viet Nguyen <vh...@gmail.com>.