Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Chinthaka THilakarathna <ch...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/20 07:07:46 UTC

[Axis2]Problem with msgContext

Hi All,

i got a problem with msgContext, when i working with a module. pls can
somebody help me to find out whats wrong with that.

ok, this is what I'm going to do.

i used a inflow handler to exact the header blocks from the inflow
soap message and add them to the msgContext as a propety of operation
context.then at the out flow handler i  exact that operationContext
propety and then add it to the soap header again with some
modifications.

ah.. but i got some errors.
i try used the following way.

i got the soap header from the msgContext as follows.

SOAPHeader header = msgContext.getEnvelope().getHeader();

it gives null pointer exception when i try to add a header block to the header.
pls can someone explain this.

then i just print the out flow soap message at the OutFlowHandler.
its like follows

<soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapenv:Body><sample1:echoOk
xmlns:sample1="http://sample1.org/sample1">
</sample1:echoOk></soapenv:Body><soapenv:Header></soapenv:Header></soapenv:Envelope>

u can see the empty header, but after the body.

regards
Chinthaka Thilakarathna

RE: [Axis2]Problem with msgContext

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Create a jira for this with a test case.

I will fix this.

-- Eran Chinthaka