Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by cri_sys <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/04 12:21:59 UTC

Tomee / Hibernate 3.x

Hello,

Since i was not able to run Hibernate 4 in Tomee,
(http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/ClassCastException-In-Tomee-Hibernate-tt4655957.html),
i decided to moved back to hibernate 3.x.
Have you try it out?, will i get some troubles as in HIbernate 4? Since i
know Hibernate 4 was redisigned.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Tomee / Hibernate 3.x

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
integrator? typo or error? it is integration

- Romain

Re: Tomee / Hibernate 3.x

Re: Tomee / Hibernate 3.x

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
you didnt specify a custom jtaplatform i think,

do you use the snapshot?

- Romain

Re: Tomee / Hibernate 3.x

Re: Tomee / Hibernate 3.x

Posted by zeeman <ha...@fastmail.us>.
I use Hib 4.1. Check this guide
http://openejb.apache.org/tomee-and-hibernate.html

It works well on Tomee. I even use Infinispan for cache.

Re: Tomee / Hibernate 3.x

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
basically hib4 or hib4 works with tomee with the common JEE limitation.

Once again if you specify a custom txmanagerlookup or jtpltform depending
on your hibernate version it will work.

- Romain