Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2015/02/20 22:14:01 UTC

Re: ApacheCon Schedule - Integration

On 02/19/2015 01:55 PM, Hadrian Zbarcea wrote:

> #237 - speaker has another accepted talk

Ok, I've scheduled these. Could be that we'll just not fill a few slots
when people decline their acceptance, and we'll be fine.

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon

Re: ApacheCon Schedule - Integration

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Rich,

#237 is a 7th talk (sort of a waiting list for precisely the reason you
mention). We can go further down the list, my list was longer than that.

Cheers,
Hadrian