Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Matthew Langham <ml...@s-und-n.de> on 2002/07/31 12:03:19 UTC

New sunBow Preview

The newest preview version of our Cocoon IDE plugin for eclipse - sunBow -
is now available. More information here:
http://radio.weblogs.com/0108489/2002/07/31.html#a6

Matthew

--
Open Source Group       Cocoon { Consulting, Training, Projects }
Tel:+49-5251-1581-30  mlangham@s-und-n.de - http://www.s-und-n.de

RE: New sunBow Preview

Posted by Matthew Langham <ml...@s-und-n.de>.
Gianugo,

at the moment we are planning on releasing sunBow "at least" in a commercial
way.

Saying that, I will however pass on your email to "the powers that decide"
here and we will look into other options in the coming weeks.

Matthew

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org>.