Posted to users@jena.apache.org by "Dimov, Stefan" <st...@sap.com> on 2018/01/07 22:15:40 UTC

Named graph N-Triples tdbloader2

Hi all,

I want to upload RDF resources with tdbloader2 into multiple named graphs in TDB.

I understand that fastest way is if they are in N-triples format. But how do I specify the named graph(s) with tdbloader2 and N-triples.

Is N-quads the only way?

S.

Re: Named graph N-Triples tdbloader2

Posted by "Dimov, Stefan" <st...@sap.com>.
I apologize!

Thanks Adam (not Andy)!

Andy is someone else (we all know from these threads) who is also very helpful!

(

Regards,
Stefan

On 1/7/18, 2:22 PM, "Dimov, Stefan" <st...@sap.com> wrote:

    Thanks, Andy!

    I suspected that avoiding parsing is the reason upload N-triples faster ...

    S.

    On 1/7/18, 2:19 PM, "ajs6f" <aj...@apache.org> wrote:

        N-quads isn't going to be very much slower than N-triples. The practice is to avoid formats that require a parser with a lot of context, like RDF/XML.

        ajs6f

Posted by "Dimov, Stefan" <st...@sap.com>.
Thanks, Andy!

Posted by ajs6f <aj...@apache.org>.