Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/02 13:32:00 UTC

Re: [PTACH] - OPENEJB-171 - Re: Component interface iTests (was: Re: POJO Style-beans)

Hi Dave...

Sorry for being late to reply, I added the missing files and made the
changes you asked for.
Here is the new patch http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/OPENEJB-146. I will
work on *OPENEJB-147* & *OPENEJB-172*, please assign them to me. One more
favor, please take a look at this mail
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openejb-development&m=115699229501566&w=2 .

Thanks and best regards...
Mohammad Nour El-Din

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Sorry I mean I had pressure at work :D

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 9/14/06, Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Jacek...
>
> Yeah this error appears to me too, this is why I created this JIRA
> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/OPENEJB-264, but the itests
> run successfully when using spring.xml .

So, how can/should I test your patch? Why is it not failing for the
other tests? Just looking for more information before we decide to
"enhance" spring2.xml with stuff that eventually turns out
unnecesssary.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl

Re: [PTACH] - OPENEJB-171 - Re: Component interface iTests (was: Re: POJO Style-beans)

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jacek...

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 9/14/06, Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> wrote:
> On 9/14/06, David Blevins <da...@visi.com> wrote:
>
> > I'm rebuilding gbuild today and will be working on moving the svn
> > tomorrow.   Is there someone who can look at this patch today?
>
> But of course! ;-) I'm doing it now...

When I run the itests after the patch had been applied, I got a tests failure:

$ less container/openejb-core/target/surefire-reports/org.openejb.SpringAssembler2Test.txt
Test set: org.openejb.SpringAssembler2Test
Tests run: 398, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
5.796 sec <<< FAILURE!
Stateless.PojoLocalHomeIntfc..setUp()  Time elapsed: 0 sec  <<< ERROR!
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name
"client/tests/stateless/BasicStatelessPojoLocalHome" not found.
        at org.openejb.core.ivm.naming.IvmContext.federate(IvmContext.java:138)
        at org.openejb.core.ivm.naming.IvmContext.lookup(IvmContext.java:101)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:351)
        at org.openejb.test.stateless.StatelessPojoLocalHomeIntfcTests.setUp(StatelessPojoLocalHomeIntfcTests.java:19)
        at org.openejb.test.NumberedTestCase.run(NumberedTestCase.java:77)
        at org.openejb.test.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:29)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit.JUnitTestSet.execute(JUnitTestSet.java:210)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.executeTestSet(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:135)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:160)

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
On 9/14/06, Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi Dave...
>
> Sorry for being late to submit patches but I has pressure at work, I
> submitted the patch of OPENEJB-147
> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/OPENEJB-147, waiting for ur review.

Use attached patch #1

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.