Posted to users@jena.apache.org by mehmet mehmet <me...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/27 17:12:58 UTC

Query display nothing

String queryString ="PREFIX dbr: <http://dbpedia.org/resource/> " + "PREFIX
dbprop:<http://dbpedia.org/property/>" +

"SELECT * " + "WHERE {" +  " dbr:Germany dbprop:capital ?x"+ "}" ;

at the end I display it

System.out.println(soln.getResource("x".toString()));

*But it displays nothing (no error message but no output)*

*What is the problem in the code.*

Re: Query display nothing

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 28/04/16 12:55, mehmet mehmet wrote:
> Yes I used Dbpedia endpoint and if I do not give call to toString(), it
> gives me error.

The something else is wrong. In java, String.toString() is defined to be
"return this;"

Please provide a minimal, complete example of your code.

minimal -> just enough to illustrate the question
complete -> something someone can run without change.

	Andy

Re: Query display nothing

Posted by mehmet mehmet <me...@gmail.com>.

Re: Query display nothing