Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by James Duncan Davidson <du...@x180.net> on 2000/12/23 03:03:01 UTC

Jakarta PMC Meeting Info

The Jakarta Project Management Committee will be meeting in mid January next
year. Details are:

    Date: 2001/01/16 (Tuesday)
    Time: 1:00 PM PST
    Location: CollabNet Offices, Burlingame CA (in the SF Bay Area)

CollabNet has graciously donated some space for us to have this meeting.
Even though this is a meeting of the Jakarta PMC, all ASF Members are
welcome to attend. Also welcome are developers in any of the projects that
fall under the jurisdiction of the Jakarta PMC (Ant, ECS, ORO, Regexp,
Slide, Struts, Taglibs, Tomcat, Velocity, and Watchdog).

I am currently starting to investigate conference call-in numbers so that
people that are geographically not close to the Bay Area can call in as well
to follow what is going on. I'll have more info on that a few days before
the meeting.

I hope that all of you will have a Happy Holidays, whatever holidays those
may be and wherever you may be. And don't forget, this New Years will be the
real start of the next Millennium. :)

.duncan

                                                                  !try; do()