Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/31 00:31:56 UTC

Agenda for community meeting this week

Hi all,

Anyone wants to put up an agenda for community meeting this week?

I have on item in my mind:

- Docker Image: I see there are a few efforts on delivering an official
docker image for bookkeeper. It will be good to consolidate it.

Please feel free to drop in the items that need to be discussed.

- Sijie

Re: Agenda for community meeting this week

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
FYI

Meeting minutes :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BOOKKEEPER/2017-06-01+Meeting+notes