Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Rhodes, Phillip C." <Ph...@alcoa.com> on 2003/05/22 23:28:50 UTC

seeking simple extendable example (template)

Hi,
I downloaded the CVS version and to be honest, I am a little overwhelmed by
the example applications.

Can someone point me to a template or simple example.

With the virtual library application, there are so many interfaces, etc that
provide different functionality that it is cumbersome to strip it down so I
can learn by adding to it.

Thanks!

Re: seeking simple extendable example (template)

Posted by Bill Lear <ra...@zopyra.com>.
On Thursday, May 22, 2003 at 17:28:50 (-0400) Rhodes, Phillip C. writes:
>Hi,
>I downloaded the CVS version and to be honest, I am a little overwhelmed by
>the example applications.
>
>Can someone point me to a template or simple example.
>
>With the virtual library application, there are so many interfaces, etc that
>provide different functionality that it is cumbersome to strip it down so I
>can learn by adding to it.

Check out the workbench example.

Bill

RE: seeking simple extendable example (template)

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@attbi.com>.
Look at the Workbench.  It's really just a collection of one- and two-page mini-applications.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components