Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by "MrAsanjar ." <af...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/18 19:25:15 UTC

how to get hdfs result displayed ?

Sorry for the stupid question, I am new to scala.
When I execute following simple hadoop commands within zeppelin scala
interpreter panel, I don't get any outputs except  res120: Int = 0
is this normal? what would be the best way to parse hdfs from zeppelin?

import sys.process._
"hadoop fs -ls /user/hdfs/files" !

import sys.process._ warning: there were 1 feature warning(s); re-run with
-feature for details res120: Int = 0

Re: how to get hdfs result displayed ?

Posted by "MrAsanjar ." <af...@gmail.com>.
thanks