Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Rider Carrion Cleger <ri...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/05 11:47:52 UTC

Lucene 4.2 Getting all TopDocs

Hi Guys,

I'm using lucene 4.2.1 and I would like to know if there is a way to
iterate on lucene search result (IndexReader) without specify the TopDocs
number. I want all documents matching the query.

notes:

thanks

Rider

Re: Lucene 4.2 Getting all TopDocs

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
Create your own Collector?  The collect method is called oncer per
document matching the search.

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com