Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Battal Kekec <ba...@dialup.fh-aachen.de> on 2010/11/30 00:11:33 UTC

new compilation of ode-bpel-runtime.jar archive from source with compilation error - eclipse

Hi developers, Hi users,

I get errors when I try to compile the whole ode-bpel-runtime.jar
archive from source.
My environment is in eclipse. I have made a new project in eclipse with
the ode-bpel-runtime sources
and loaded all the other jar libraries in this project from
apache-ode-war-1.3.3. It is curious that I get
errors like "The import org.apache.ode.jacob.ap cannot be resolved" in
org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels.ActivityRecovery.
The jacop-ap jar file isn't deployed with apache-ode-war-1.3.3, but the
jacop jar file is deployed. So the environment
couldn't find the org.apache.ode.jacob.ap library.

Please help me for this issue.

regards
Battal Kekec

Re: new compilation of ode-bpel-runtime.jar archive from source with compilation error - eclipse

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Battal,

these classes are only needed during build time and not for runtime
execution. Hence, they are not included in the binary distribution. If
you download the source distribution or check out the 1.3.3 tag, the
files will be there.

HTH,
  Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de

Re: new compilation of ode-bpel-runtime.jar archive from source with compilation error - eclipse

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Battal,

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de