Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Aram Openden <ar...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/09 18:35:35 UTC

Maven Build Error - nifi-properties-loader sub-project test failures

Hoping someone on this dev mailing list can help with the following maven
build failures issue. I am hoping to contribute a new suggested custom S3
Processor that I have been working on.

But, I need to be able to get the build to work locally before I even start
adding in my changes.

I am trying to run the main NiFi project build with maven locally on the
master branch *without having made any local code changes*, with the latest
updates (master is at commit 9a496fe9d NIFI-6751: - Fixing the identifier
on the user table....(in other words this is the latest code on master):

$ git branch -v
* master 9a496fe9d NIFI-6751: - Fixing the identifier on the user table. In
a previous task, this was changed to utilize the URI but that does not work
with other code interacting with this table.

$ git status
On branch master
Your branch is up-to-date with 'origin/master'.
nothing to commit, working tree clean

My local maven env is as follows (running on Mac OS Mojave):

Apache Maven 3.3.9 (bb52d8502b132ec0a5a3f4c09453c07478323dc5;
2015-11-10T11:41:47-05:00)
Maven home: /usr/local/Cellar/maven/3.3.9/libexec
Java home:
/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_111.jdk/Contents/Home/jre
OS name: "mac os x", version: "10.14.6", arch: "x86_64", family: "mac"

Looking for any help you can provide on what I should be doing to get the
maven build to pass locally.
I am getting test failures that look like this:

INFO]
[INFO] Building nifi-properties-loader 1.10.0-SNAPSHOT
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-clean-plugin:3.1.0:clean (default-clean) @
nifi-properties-loader ---
[INFO] Deleting
/Users/aramo.penden/workspaces/WFfH/data-gov-beta/nifi/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-framework-bundle/nifi-framework/nifi-properties-loader/target
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-enforcer-plugin:1.4.1:enforce (enforce-maven-version) @
nifi-properties-loader ---
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-enforcer-plugin:1.4.1:enforce (enforce-maven) @
nifi-properties-loader ---
[INFO]
[INFO] --- buildnumber-maven-plugin:1.4:create (default) @
nifi-properties-loader ---
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-remote-resources-plugin:1.5:process
(process-resource-bundles) @ nifi-properties-loader ---
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-resources-plugin:3.1.0:resources (default-resources) @
nifi-properties-loader ---
[INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
[INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory
/Users/aramo.penden/workspaces/WFfH/data-gov-beta/nifi/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-framework-bundle/nifi-framework/nifi-properties-loader/src/main/resources
[INFO] Copying 3 resources
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-compiler-plugin:3.8.1:compile (default-compile) @
nifi-properties-loader ---
[INFO] Changes detected - recompiling the module!
[INFO] Compiling 9 source files to
/Users/aramo.penden/workspaces/WFfH/data-gov-beta/nifi/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-framework-bundle/nifi-framework/nifi-properties-loader/target/classes
[INFO]
[INFO] --- build-helper-maven-plugin:1.5:add-test-source (add-test-source)
@ nifi-properties-loader ---
[INFO] Test Source directory:
/Users/aramo.penden/workspaces/WFfH/data-gov-beta/nifi/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-framework-bundle/nifi-framework/nifi-properties-loader/src/test/groovy
added.
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-resources-plugin:3.1.0:testResources
(default-testResources) @ nifi-properties-loader ---
[INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
[INFO] Copying 24 resources
[INFO] Copying 3 resources
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-compiler-plugin:3.8.1:testCompile (default-testCompile) @
[INFO] --- maven-compiler-plugin:3.8.1:testCompile (groovy-tests) @
nifi-properties-loader ---
[INFO] Changes detected - recompiling the module!
[INFO] Using Groovy-Eclipse compiler to compile both Java and Groovy files
[INFO] Compiling in a forked process using
/Users/aramo.penden/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/groovy/groovy-eclipse-batch/2.5.4-01/groovy-eclipse-batch-2.5.4-01.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-surefire-plugin:2.22.0:test (default-test) @
nifi-properties-loader ---
[INFO]
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------
[INFO]  T E S T S
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Running org.apache.nifi.properties.NiFiPropertiesLoaderGroovyTest
[ERROR] Tests run: 18, Failures: 2, Errors: 1, Skipped: 1, Time elapsed:
1.277 s <<< FAILURE! - in
org.apache.nifi.properties.NiFiPropertiesLoaderGroovyTest
[ERROR]
testShouldLoadUnprotectedPropertiesFromProtectedFile(org.apache.nifi.properties.NiFiPropertiesLoaderGroovyTest)
 Time elapsed: 0.325 s  <<< FAILURE!
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.powerassert.PowerAssertionError:
assert plainValue == EXPECTED_PLAIN_VALUES[key]
       |          |  |                    ||
       |          |  |                    |'nifi.security.keystorePasswd'
       |          |  |                    'thisIsABadKeystorePassword'
       |          |
 ['nifi.sensitive.props.key':'thisIsABadSensitiveKeyPassword',
'nifi.security.keystorePasswd':'thisIsABadKeystorePassword',
'nifi.security.keyPasswd':'thisIsABadKeyPassword']
       |          false

 'oBjT92hIGRElIGOh||MZ6uYuWNBrOA6usq/Jt3DaD2e4otNirZDytac/w/KFe0HOkrJR03vcbo'
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.NiFiPropertiesLoaderGroovyTest.testShouldLoadUnprotectedPropertiesFromProtectedFile(NiFiPropertiesLoaderGroovyTest.groovy:259)

[ERROR]
testShouldExtractKeyFromBootstrapFile(org.apache.nifi.properties.NiFiPropertiesLoaderGroovyTest)
 Time elapsed: 0.001 s  <<< FAILURE!
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.powerassert.PowerAssertionError:
assert key == KEY_HEX
       |   |  |
       |   |  '0123456789ABCDEFFEDCBA9876543210'
       |   false
       '0123456789ABCDEFFEDCBA98765432100123456789ABCDEFFEDCBA9876543210'
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.NiFiPropertiesLoaderGroovyTest.testShouldExtractKeyFromBootstrapFile(NiFiPropertiesLoaderGroovyTest.groovy:284)

[ERROR]
testShouldLoadUnprotectedPropertiesFromProtectedDefaultFileAndUseBootstrapKey(org.apache.nifi.properties.NiFiPropertiesLoaderGroovyTest)
 Time elapsed: 0.01 s  <<< ERROR!
org.apache.nifi.properties.SensitivePropertyProtectionException: The key
must be a valid hexadecimal key
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.NiFiPropertiesLoaderGroovyTest.testShouldLoadUnprotectedPropertiesFromProtectedDefaultFileAndUseBootstrapKey(NiFiPropertiesLoaderGroovyTest.groovy:389)

[INFO] Running
org.apache.nifi.properties.AESSensitivePropertyProviderFactoryTest
[ERROR] Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 2, Time elapsed:
0.007 s <<< FAILURE! - in
org.apache.nifi.properties.AESSensitivePropertyProviderFactoryTest
[ERROR]
testShouldGetProviderWithKey(org.apache.nifi.properties.AESSensitivePropertyProviderFactoryTest)
 Time elapsed: 0.001 s  <<< ERROR!
org.apache.nifi.properties.SensitivePropertyProtectionException: The key
must be a valid hexadecimal key
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.AESSensitivePropertyProviderFactoryTest.testShouldGetProviderWithKey(AESSensitivePropertyProviderFactoryTest.groovy:79)

[INFO] Running org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest
[ERROR] Tests run: 31, Failures: 0, Errors: 10, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
0.092 s <<< FAILURE! - in
org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest
[ERROR]
testShouldGetUnprotectedValueOfSensitivePropertyWhenProtected(org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest)
 Time elapsed: 0.023 s  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot load properties file due to The key must
be a valid hexadecimal key
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.loadFromFile(ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.groovy:116)
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.testShouldGetUnprotectedValueOfSensitivePropertyWhenProtected(ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.groovy:338)
Caused by: org.apache.nifi.properties.SensitivePropertyProtectionException:
The key must be a valid hexadecimal key
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.loadFromFile(ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.groovy:109)
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.testShouldGetUnprotectedValueOfSensitivePropertyWhenProtected(ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.groovy:338)

[ERROR]
testShouldGetUnprotectedValueOfSensitivePropertyWhenProtectedWithDefault(org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest)
 Time elapsed: 0.004 s  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot load properties file due to The key must
be a valid hexadecimal key
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.loadFromFile(ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.groovy:116)
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.testShouldGetUnprotectedValueOfSensitivePropertyWhenProtectedWithDefault(ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.groovy:518)
Caused by: org.apache.nifi.properties.SensitivePropertyProtectionException:
The key must be a valid hexadecimal key
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.loadFromFile(ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.groovy:109)
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.testShouldGetUnprotectedValueOfSensitivePropertyWhenProtectedWithDefault(ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.groovy:518)

[ERROR]
testShouldGetPercentageOfSensitivePropertiesProtected_75(org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest)
 Time elapsed: 0.001 s  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot load properties file due to The key must
be a valid hexadecimal key
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.loadFromFile(ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.groovy:116)
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.testShouldGetPercentageOfSensitivePropertiesProtected_75(ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.groovy:633)
Caused by: org.apache.nifi.properties.SensitivePropertyProtectionException:
The key must be a valid hexadecimal key
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.loadFromFile(ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.groovy:109)
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.testShouldGetPercentageOfSensitivePropertiesProtected_75(ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.groovy:633)

[ERROR]
testGetValueOfSensitivePropertyShouldHandleSingleMalformedValue(org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest)
 Time elapsed: 0.002 s  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot load properties file due to The key must
be a valid hexadecimal key
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.loadFromFile(ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.groovy:116)
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.testGetValueOfSensitivePropertyShouldHandleSingleMalformedValue(ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.groovy:404)
Caused by: org.apache.nifi.properties.SensitivePropertyProtectionException:
The key must be a valid hexadecimal key
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.loadFromFile(ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.groovy:109)
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.testGetValueOfSensitivePropertyShouldHandleSingleMalformedValue(ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.groovy:404)

[ERROR]
testGetUnprotectedPropertiesShouldDecryptProtectedProperties(org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest)
 Time elapsed: 0.002 s  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot load properties file due to The key must
be a valid hexadecimal key
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.loadFromFile(ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.groovy:116)
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.testGetUnprotectedPropertiesShouldDecryptProtectedProperties(ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.groovy:776)
Caused by: org.apache.nifi.properties.SensitivePropertyProtectionException:
The key must be a valid hexadecimal key
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.loadFromFile(ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.groovy:109)
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.testGetUnprotectedPropertiesShouldDecryptProtectedProperties(ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.groovy:776)

[ERROR]
testGetValueOfSensitivePropertyShouldHandleUnknownProtectionScheme(org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest)
 Time elapsed: 0.002 s  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot load properties file due to The key must
be a valid hexadecimal key
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.loadFromFile(ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.groovy:116)
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.testGetValueOfSensitivePropertyShouldHandleUnknownProtectionScheme(ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.groovy:370)
Caused by: org.apache.nifi.properties.SensitivePropertyProtectionException:
The key must be a valid hexadecimal key
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.loadFromFile(ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.groovy:109)
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.testGetValueOfSensitivePropertyShouldHandleUnknownProtectionScheme(ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.groovy:370)

[ERROR]
testShouldGetPercentageOfSensitivePropertiesProtected_100(org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest)
 Time elapsed: 0.001 s  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot load properties file due to The key must
be a valid hexadecimal key
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.loadFromFile(ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.groovy:116)
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.testShouldGetPercentageOfSensitivePropertiesProtected_100(ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.groovy:649)
Caused by: org.apache.nifi.properties.SensitivePropertyProtectionException:
The key must be a valid hexadecimal key
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.loadFromFile(ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.groovy:109)
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.testShouldGetPercentageOfSensitivePropertiesProtected_100(ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.groovy:649)

[ERROR]
testGetValueOfSensitivePropertyShouldHandleInvalidatedInternalCache(org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest)
 Time elapsed: 0.001 s  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot load properties file due to The key must
be a valid hexadecimal key
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.loadFromFile(ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.groovy:116)
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.testGetValueOfSensitivePropertyShouldHandleInvalidatedInternalCache(ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.groovy:547)
Caused by: org.apache.nifi.properties.SensitivePropertyProtectionException:
The key must be a valid hexadecimal key
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.loadFromFile(ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.groovy:109)
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.testGetValueOfSensitivePropertyShouldHandleInvalidatedInternalCache(ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.groovy:547)

[ERROR]
testGetValueOfSensitivePropertyShouldHandleMultipleMalformedValues(org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest)
 Time elapsed: 0.001 s  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot load properties file due to The key must
be a valid hexadecimal key
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.loadFromFile(ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.groovy:116)
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.testGetValueOfSensitivePropertyShouldHandleMultipleMalformedValues(ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.groovy:436)
Caused by: org.apache.nifi.properties.SensitivePropertyProtectionException:
The key must be a valid hexadecimal key
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.loadFromFile(ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.groovy:109)
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.testGetValueOfSensitivePropertyShouldHandleMultipleMalformedValues(ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.groovy:436)

[ERROR]
testShouldDetectIfPropertyIsProtected(org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest)
 Time elapsed: 0.001 s  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot load properties file due to The key must
be a valid hexadecimal key
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.loadFromFile(ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.groovy:116)
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.testShouldDetectIfPropertyIsProtected(ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.groovy:576)
Caused by: org.apache.nifi.properties.SensitivePropertyProtectionException:
The key must be a valid hexadecimal key
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.loadFromFile(ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.groovy:109)
at
org.apache.nifi.properties.ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.testShouldDetectIfPropertyIsProtected(ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.groovy:576)

[INFO] Running org.apache.nifi.properties.AESSensitivePropertyProviderTest
[WARNING] Tests run: 16, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 1, Time elapsed:
0.354 s - in org.apache.nifi.properties.AESSensitivePropertyProviderTest
[INFO] Running org.apache.nifi.properties.StandardNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest
[INFO] Tests run: 22, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
0.025 s - in org.apache.nifi.properties.StandardNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest
[INFO]
[INFO] Results:
[INFO]
[ERROR] Failures:
[ERROR]
NiFiPropertiesLoaderGroovyTest.testShouldExtractKeyFromBootstrapFile:284
assert key == KEY_HEX
       |   |  |
       |   |  '0123456789ABCDEFFEDCBA9876543210'
       |   false
       '0123456789ABCDEFFEDCBA98765432100123456789ABCDEFFEDCBA9876543210'
[ERROR]
NiFiPropertiesLoaderGroovyTest.testShouldLoadUnprotectedPropertiesFromProtectedFile:259
assert plainValue == EXPECTED_PLAIN_VALUES[key]
       |          |  |                    ||
       |          |  |                    |'nifi.security.keystorePasswd'
       |          |  |                    'thisIsABadKeystorePassword'
       |          |
 ['nifi.sensitive.props.key':'thisIsABadSensitiveKeyPassword',
'nifi.security.keystorePasswd':'thisIsABadKeystorePassword',
'nifi.security.keyPasswd':'thisIsABadKeyPassword']
       |          false

 'oBjT92hIGRElIGOh||MZ6uYuWNBrOA6usq/Jt3DaD2e4otNirZDytac/w/KFe0HOkrJR03vcbo'
[ERROR] Errors:
[ERROR]
AESSensitivePropertyProviderFactoryTest.testShouldGetProviderWithKey:79 »
SensitivePropertyProtection
[ERROR]
NiFiPropertiesLoaderGroovyTest.testShouldLoadUnprotectedPropertiesFromProtectedDefaultFileAndUseBootstrapKey:389
» SensitivePropertyProtection
[ERROR]
ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.testGetUnprotectedPropertiesShouldDecryptProtectedProperties:776->loadFromFile:116
» Runtime
[ERROR]
ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.testGetValueOfSensitivePropertyShouldHandleInvalidatedInternalCache:547->loadFromFile:116
» Runtime
[ERROR]
ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.testGetValueOfSensitivePropertyShouldHandleMultipleMalformedValues:436->loadFromFile:116
» Runtime
[ERROR]
ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.testGetValueOfSensitivePropertyShouldHandleSingleMalformedValue:404->loadFromFile:116
» Runtime
[ERROR]
ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.testGetValueOfSensitivePropertyShouldHandleUnknownProtectionScheme:370->loadFromFile:116
» Runtime
[ERROR]
ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.testShouldDetectIfPropertyIsProtected:576->loadFromFile:116
» Runtime
[ERROR]
ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.testShouldGetPercentageOfSensitivePropertiesProtected_100:649->loadFromFile:116
» Runtime
[ERROR]
ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.testShouldGetPercentageOfSensitivePropertiesProtected_75:633->loadFromFile:116
» Runtime
[ERROR]
ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.testShouldGetUnprotectedValueOfSensitivePropertyWhenProtected:338->loadFromFile:116
» Runtime
[ERROR]
ProtectedNiFiPropertiesGroovyTest.testShouldGetUnprotectedValueOfSensitivePropertyWhenProtectedWithDefault:518->loadFromFile:116
» Runtime
[INFO]
[ERROR] Tests run: 90, Failures: 2, Errors: 12, Skipped: 4

Thanks.

Aram S. Openden
Senior Software Engineer
aram.openden@gmail.com

Re: Maven Build Error - nifi-properties-loader sub-project test failures

Posted by Adam Taft <ad...@adamtaft.com>.
Yeah, I've been suspicious that maybe Maven 3.3.9 is too old to build
NiFi.  We say[1] that Maven 3.1.0+ is required, but that's a really old
version.  It's possible or even likely that some Maven plugins used in the
NiFi build are expecting services from newer Maven versions.

I don't have a suggestion here that doesn't involve someone's time. It
would be ideal we could narrow down and update the required minimum Java &
Maven configuration, so as to update the Quickstart guide that Joe
originally linked[1].  Is this JIRA ticket worthy? I'll file one if so.

Adam

[1] https://nifi.apache.org/quickstart.html

Posted by Aram Openden <ar...@gmail.com>.
Adam,

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Yes I was.  And ehh yeah you're probably right.  Update maven and jdk and
see what comes out.  I've seen similar-ish problems when those settings
aren't applied but in this case it might not apply.

Posted by Adam Taft <ad...@adamtaft.com>.
Joe,

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Adam, Aram,