Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Idel Fuschini <id...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/17 16:50:52 UTC

Cache::Memcached problem

I've got this problem on RedHat in production server:
*
No map found matching for GLOB(0x1ed02710) at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Cache/Memcached.pm line 717.*

anybody know what could be ? I don't find any documentation about that.

Thanks

Idel
=====================
E-Mail: idel.fuschini@gmail.com
Web Site: http://www.idelfuschini.it
AMF project:  http://www.apachemobilefilter.org
AMF wiki: Apache Mobile Filter - http:/wiki.apachemobilefilter.org
------
La presente comunicazione ed i suoi allegati e' destinata esclusivamente
ai destinatari. Qualsiasi suo utilizzo, comunicazione o diffusione non
autorizzata
e' proibita. Se ha ricevuto questa comunicazione per errore, la preghiamo
di darne
immediata comunicazione al mittente e di cancellare tutte le informazioni
erroneamente acquisite. (Rif. D.Lgs. 196/2003). Grazie

This message and its attachments are intended only for use by the
addressees. Any use,
re-transmission or dissemination not authorized of it is prohibited. If you
received
this e-mail in error, please inform the sender immediately and delete all
the material.
(Rif. D.Lgs. 196/2003). Thank you.

Re: Cache::Memcached problem

Posted by Perrin Harkins <pe...@elem.com>.
On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 10:50 AM, Idel Fuschini <id...@gmail.com> wrote:
> No map found matching for GLOB(0x1ed02710) at
> /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Cache/Memcached.pm line 717.
>
> anybody know what could be ? I don't find any documentation about that.

You'd probably be better off asking on the memcached mailing list,
since it's an error from the Cache::Memcached module.

- Perrin