Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Patrick Bronsard <pb...@cognicase.fr> on 2001/06/11 11:48:08 UTC

Question on DOM_DocumentType::getInternalSubset()

HI,

When I use getInternalSubset to retrieve that information from a
DocumentType Node, the returned string contains the Entity node but the
Notation one is ignored. Is this normal?

for example, if I load an XML file containing this internal DTD

<!DOCTYPE basedd_mp3 [
	<!NOTATION JPEG PUBLIC "Photoshop.exe">
	<!ENTITY label "Virgin">
	<!ELEMENT basedd_mp3 (enregistrement)+>
	<!ELEMENT enregistrement (groupe?, titre+)>
	<!ELEMENT groupe (#PCDATA)>
	<!ELEMENT titre (#PCDATA)>
]>

when I print it I get
<!DOCTYPE basedd_mp3 [
	<!ENTITY label "Virgin">
	<!ELEMENT basedd_mp3 (enregistrement)+>
	<!ELEMENT enregistrement (groupe?, titre+)>
	<!ELEMENT groupe (#PCDATA)>
	<!ELEMENT titre (#PCDATA)>
]>

I can solve part of my problem if I use DOM_DocumentType::getNotation()
while I'm printing this node but then, it only works with a public
identifier.

Am I doing something wrong here?

Thanks in advance

Patrick