Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by adasal <ad...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/26 12:05:42 UTC

hiveboard incompatable version error?

Hi Jean-Francois,
I have installed hiveboard. First I should say that it is failing the
dataaccess test to MySQQL, so this is some local configuration issue that I
hope I can figure out for myself.
However I am also getting the incompatable version error, client is
0.2.0and server
0.1.0. If this is not related to db access, which I guess it could be if it
need to connect to the db in order to update some values which it then
retrieves from the db, where are they set. I find them in hivemodule in the
client and server modules. But altering them alters the output of the
message, but not the result!
Can you point me in the right direction?
With thanks,
Adam

RE: hiveboard incompatable version error?

Posted by Jean-Francois Poilpret <jf...@hcm.vnn.vn>.
Hi Adam,

I'll answer to you directly through email since hivemind-user mailing list
is fully unrelated to hiveboard.

Apologies to the readers of the list.

Cheers

            Jean-Francois