Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by JChen <jc...@itri.org.tw> on 2003/08/12 06:27:37 UTC

Could Velocity set the "errorpage" as JSP?

Hi!

Could Velocity set the "errorpage" as JSP?

I have read
http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/ymtd/ymtd-error-handling.html

But I still want to set a error page so the user can directly
info the administrator and hide the exception messages.

Could I set the errorpage in Velocity?

Thank you!

Re: Could Velocity set the "errorpage" as JSP?

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@adeptra.com>.
On Tuesday, August 12, 2003, at 12:27 AM, JChen wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Could Velocity set the "errorpage" as JSP?
>
> I have read
> http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/ymtd/ymtd-error-handling.html
>
> But I still want to set a error page so the user can directly
> info the administrator and hide the exception messages.
>
> Could I set the errorpage in Velocity?

It depends on how you are using velocity.  If you use the
VelocityServlet that comes in the core, there is an error method you
can override.

geir

> Thank you!

Adeptra, Inc.                                       203-434-2093(m)
geirm@adeptra.com                                   203-247-1713(m)

Re: Could Velocity set the "errorpage" as JSP?

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@adeptra.com>.