Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ben Skelton <bs...@gip.com> on 2002/05/28 17:47:01 UTC

known issues using SQLTransformer

Hallo,

are there any known issues using SQLTransformer?

I query a database and pass the result to a style sheet for further
processing...the rowset elements and contents are ignored.

If I save the resulting file before it is passed to the stylesheet for futher
processing and then pass the saved file to the stylesheet everything works as
expected.

I'm using a CVS version of cocoon from about a month ago, compiled as per the
instructions with jre 1.4.

thanks in advance for any help.
--Ben