Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Giampaolo Tomassoni <g....@libero.it> on 2009/01/26 00:57:46 UTC

RE: [AMaViS-user] anyone successfully register host with spamcop?

SpamCop wants some headers to be present in order to accept a submission. In
example, the Subject one, and others I can't recall right now.

Also, it is better not to include SA/amavisd headers added by your setup,
since reported people could evince your own topology and/or setup. Of
course, SA/amavisd headers added by third parties must be left in the
message, or you'll break a couple of SpamCop rules about spam reporting.

> Love to use it again, especially with the idiot backscatter that does
> make it in, but can't seem to get them to register.
>
> spamcop help?

This may be the right option: this subject is OT here...

Giampaolo