Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Navneet Kumar <na...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/02 16:08:20 UTC

My Use case is I want to delete the records instantly after consuming them

 Hi All
My Use case is I want to delete the records instantly after consuming
them. I am using Kafka 0.90

Thanks and Regards,
Navneet Kumar

Re: My Use case is I want to delete the records instantly after consuming them

Posted by Navneet Kumar <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi All
Is the number of consumer component equal to the number of partitions
created in cluster ?
I have created three  partitions in cluster but I am using only two
consumer poller to subscribe the records. Some time I have noticed
that the messages are polled very late. What should be the good
polling strategy needed. Please suggest me.

/home/kafka/kafka_2.11-0.9.0.0/bin/kafka-topics.sh --create
--zookeeper 172.16.8.216:2181 --replication-factor 3 --partitions 3
--topic EmailOCTracker

Thanks and Regards,
Navneet Kumar

Posted by Navneet Kumar <na...@gmail.com>.