Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Alex Orlov <oo...@mail.ru> on 2021/05/21 11:52:50 UTC

Re[2]: Shiro v. 2 release date

Hi Benjamin,

Automatic-Module-Name + solving split packages problem is enough for me. It is a good start for project modularization. However, if shiro is going to be modular with explicit (named) module-info with implementation hidden packges, then I suggest these improvements — https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SHIRO-798

--
Best regards, Alex Orlov