Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Phil Warrick <ph...@mcgill.ca> on 2003/12/12 04:13:14 UTC

[OT] reporting tools best suited to OJB

Hi all,

I'm wondering what other tools people are using to create reports using
OJB.  Are there any that integrate well with the use of OJB? I would
think that reporting and O/R mapping are separate concerns, but I'd be
interested to know what OJB people have decided to use.  I would be
looking for something that can create pdf files and that is preferably
open source.  Apache FOP would be one candidate, but I don't know much
about it yet.

Any responses would be most appreciated.

Phil