Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Mathieu Plourde <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/03 06:44:18 UTC

org.osgi.service.cm package.

Hello all,
   Where is the org.osgi.service.cm package? I need to export it somehow
because dependencymanager imports it. I'm having a bundle exception on
runtime because it can't find that package.

Thank you!

Re: org.osgi.service.cm package.

Posted by Angelo van der Sijpt <an...@luminis.nl>.
Alternatively, if you don't actually need a configadmin, you can use
the org.osgi.compendium bundle from the same download location. If you
use any other compendium services, you will need that anyway.

Angelo

Posted by Martin Thelian <Ma...@gmx.at>.