Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Pei Chen <ch...@apache.org> on 2014/08/25 18:16:34 UTC

cTAKES min requirements

Since we default the runtime java heap sizes to 3g in 3.2.0, should we
update our documentation to officially only support 64bit?  I can only
see models/pipelines being loaded into mem grow in size.  I know it
may seem trivial, but I still know a few unfortunate souls still on 32
bit systems… any objections in saying that it will essentially be no
longer supported.

--Pei

RE: cTAKES min requirements

Posted by "Masanz, James J." <Ma...@mayo.edu>.
Have you asked those people you know who are still on 32 bit?

Re: cTAKES min requirements

Posted by britt fitch <br...@gmail.com>.
No objections here.