Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/17 15:37:44 UTC

[ACS 4.3.1] bug fix release

Hi folks,

I volunteered to put together a 4.3.1 bug fix release.

If you are aware of any bugs that have been fixed in master and should/can be ported to 4.3 branch.
Please let me know.
If you have your own fork for cloudstack on github and you have fixed some issues in 4.3 , let me know and I will try to bring your fix in.

Also if you have any updates to the upgrade instructions in the release notes. Please let me know as well:
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-release-notes/en/4.3/rnotes.html

thanks,

-Sebastien

RE: [ACS 4.3.1] bug fix release

Posted by Adrian Lewis <ad...@alsiconsulting.co.uk>.
Hi Sebastien,

I'm afraid I wouldn't have a clue how to patch the source but
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-6892 should be a very
easy one to fix from what I can gather and would solve a fairly critical
issue for anyone attempting to use the DB HA feature in 4.3.

Thanks for putting the energy behind a creating 4.3.1 release - I realise
it's all too easy for developers to just keep working on the latest and
greatest so I (and I'm sure many others who just install from packages)
appreciate the effort.

Adrian