Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Danny Wheeler <dw...@suffolk.lib.ny.us> on 2002/02/19 19:47:00 UTC

Where should I put the class files for applets?

I am new to apache and java applet programming. Ive written a couple of small applets and copied them into the html directory, referred to them in an html file, but I cant get them to load. viewed with IE I get
class not found error.
Thanks for reading
Danny Wheeler

RE: Where should I put the class files for applets?