Posted to photark-dev@incubator.apache.org by "Gav..." <ga...@16degrees.com.au> on 2010/01/02 04:38:17 UTC

Buildbot Emails - Buildbot is testing PhotArk

Hi All,

As part of my testing Buildbot slaves, I had Photark being built, initially
on Windows 2008 Server, and just today added it to Linux Ubuntu.

Up until today, the builds were passing nicely. Now that it started failing,
I thought it a good time to let you know about it and to start
Sending buildbot notifications to the dev list.

I have now configured Buildbot to only send notifications when a change in
build status occurs, that is, from Pass to Fail, and Fail to Pass,
Any continuing passes/fails will be ignored until the build status changes
again.

For more info on Buildbot see : http://ci.apache.org/buildbot.html - fairly
soon I'll get Buildbot to check license headers on Photark using
RAT - for examples see -
http://ci.apache.org/projects/rat-master-summary.html - and click on a
project name to see individual reports.

Any questions, ask away, or contact me via builds@apache.org if you want
Buildbot to do more build steps.

Gav...

Re: Buildbot Emails - Buildbot is testing PhotArk

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 8:38 PM, Gav... <ga...@16degrees.com.au> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> As part of my testing Buildbot slaves, I had Photark being built, initially
> on Windows 2008 Server, and just today added it to Linux Ubuntu.
>
> Up until today, the builds were passing nicely. Now that it started failing,
> I thought it a good time to let you know about it and to start
> Sending buildbot notifications to the dev list.
>
> I have now configured Buildbot to only send notifications when a change in
> build status occurs, that is, from Pass to Fail, and Fail to Pass,
> Any continuing passes/fails will be ignored until the build status changes
> again.
>
> For more info on Buildbot see : http://ci.apache.org/buildbot.html - fairly
> soon I'll get Buildbot to check license headers on Photark using
> RAT - for examples see -
> http://ci.apache.org/projects/rat-master-summary.html - and click on a
> project name to see individual reports.
>
> Any questions, ask away, or contact me via builds@apache.org if you want
> Buildbot to do more build steps.
>
> Gav...

Thanks, this was good and caught some mistakes I did on my last
commit. All should be fixed now.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende