Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Matt Williams <ma...@peoplesource.co.uk> on 2010/04/14 17:29:09 UTC

Senior Java Developer Role, £300-500 a day, Bristol!

Hi guys,

Apologies in advance to anyone I have already contacted with regards to this
role or if it has no relevance to you.

My client are urgently seeking a Senior Java Developer with excellent Wicket
knowledge to join their team on a 3 month contract in Bristol, UK. They will
pay the required rates to secure the successful candidate if he/she is
found..

There are interview slots waiting to be filled, and the start date is ASAP.

Please contact me if this role is of interest to you. If you know of anyone
who fits the bill, please forward this e-mail to them- I do pay a referral
fee for successfully placed candidates.

Regards,

Matthew Williams

Recruitment Consultant

01179227000

matthewwilliams@peoplesource.co.uk

 <http://www.peoplesource.co.uk/> cid:image001.jpg@01C9E5C4.98BE7860

2009 Fast Track 100 logo   Buying Solutions suppliers logo colour 72dpi
cid:093515311@23112009-15BA

Approved Buying Solutions Supplier to NHS and Public Sector

One of the UK’s Fastest Growing companies in 2008 and 2009.

People Source Consulting Ltd, 30 Queen Charlotte Street, Bristol, BS1 4HJ.
Telephone 0117 922 7000, Fax 0117 925 9700

 <http://www.peoplesource.co.uk/> www.peoplesource.co.uk
<http://www.peoplesource.co.uk/>  Registered in England and Wales 4389799,
Vat registered 793455295

Re: Senior Java Developer Role, £300-500 a day, Bristol!

Posted by Rodolfo Hansen <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi, the position seems interesting enough, attached is my CV.
I am currently located in the Caribbean, but am willing to move.

--
Rodolfo Hansen
CTO, KindleIT Software Development