Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by NormW <no...@bocnet.com.au> on 2005/02/15 10:31:26 UTC

..and on a positive note, NetWare builds fine... on 2.x

Greetings All..
The 'target' keeps moving, but as of three minutes ago NetWare was
building fine for Mod_Jk for AP 2.0.53 and 2.1. Still to resolve 1.3 AFAIK.

Regards,
Norm

PS. Are some docs any time soon in the 'development' phase?

Re: ..and on a positive note, NetWare builds fine... on 2.x

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.
NormW wrote:
> Greetings All..
> The 'target' keeps moving, but as of three minutes ago NetWare was
> building fine for Mod_Jk for AP 2.0.53 and 2.1. Still to resolve 1.3 AFAIK.

Cool ;)

I'm finishing the dynamic status and configuration,
and since this require some internal API changes, please
give me couple of days to finish (by the end of this week).

Then, we'll resolve all those compile warnings/errors.
It's a work in progress, thus do not expect even to build
in the mean time :).

Regards,
Mladen.