Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/05 16:36:30 UTC

Release Felix Converter 1.0.12 soon

Hi all,

I'm thinking to do a release of the Felix Converter 1.0.12 soon.
Main difference is that the following issue was fixed:

FELIX-6150 Converter bundle should not embed osgi functions

There will be 2 converter artifacts. One with all it's dependencies, and
one without embedded dependencies.

Any other issue that should go in the next release?

Best regards,

David

Re: Release Felix Converter 1.0.12 soon

Posted by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com>.