Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by 康凯森 <ka...@qq.com> on 2017/04/17 11:39:19 UTC

回复:cube building taking 8 hours just for 6 thousands records

what's the slowest step in your cube job?
please refer to   http://kylin.apache.org/docs20/howto/howto_optimize_build.html

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
Then it boils down to MR job tuning. You shall identify the slow MR job and
take action from there. There are many ways to diagnose and tune MR job.
Try google 'tune mapreduce job'.

Posted by suresh m <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alberto Ramón <a....@gmail.com>.

Posted by suresh m <su...@gmail.com>.
sorry it is for all 3 nodes.

Posted by Alberto Ramón <a....@gmail.com>.

Posted by suresh m <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I can see 150gb ram and 36 cpu in our cluster.

Posted by Alberto Ramón <a....@gmail.com>.

Posted by suresh m <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi This is the time consuming step in entire build process.

#24 Step Name: Build Cube